PDA

View Full Version : My request is a lot simpler - a four-man bridge diagram

TheKryptonian
September 20th, 2001, 07:40 PM
I have no idea where I've seen this, but maybe somebody here knows - there's an orthogonal view of the bridge of a very small federation craft, where there are only four bridge positions. I'll assume there's helm and navigation, weapons and ops, an engineering station and the captain's chair. Helm/nav and weapons/ops are in front of the captain's chair at a slightly lower elevation, and the engineer's station is at a slightly higher one, to the right and slightly behind the captain's chair.

Has anybody seen this diagram or know what I'm talking about? I think it might have appeared in a magazine at some point, but I have no idea which one, or how long ago it might have been (though I remember seeing it posted on a web site about four months ago, roughtly.)

Anyway, if anybody knows about this, could you please email me? It kind of relates to a project I'm working on, some of which can be seen at LCARS-AM.ORG (http://www.lcars-am.org) . Thanks in advance.:D

Commodore-SirJohn
September 22nd, 2001, 11:57 PM
STAR TREK: THE MAGAZINE has shown several bridges like you describe. One of them was the Nebula class, and another was the Galaxy class battle bridge. I'm not sure if there was another one, but I'll take a look...