Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2002, 09:18 PM   #1
TECH-MASTER

Default Star Trek Image Request

Okay. I am looking for some ref. images from Star Trek. I've been looking all over the web but, there is just so much Trek stuff out there, it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack... the size of China.

Okay - here is what I am looking for and from where:

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. Images of the BOP firing on Enterprise. In particular, images just before, during and after the hull breach.

Star Trek Voyager:
"Alliances” Images of Voyager firing on a Kazon ship, as it shoots up a peace meeting. I need images of the area prior to PhoTorp impact, during and after.

"Unimatrix Zero, pt. 2” Images of the Borg firing a green PhoTorp at Voyager - again - just prior to impact, during impact and after impact.

If anyone has these, please post a link to where I can download them or e-mail me at:

webmaster@b5tech.net

Thanks.

Old April 19th, 2002, 12:09 AM   #2
General Phoenix
3DG Administrator Emeritus

Several people around here can probably provide you with DVD caps. Give then some time, and you might be flooded with pics...
Old April 19th, 2002, 01:24 AM   #3
Resistance
Baümeister Innenarchitekt

One Order of caps. I add a few that I love.

www.trekinside.com
Old April 19th, 2002, 01:32 PM   #4
TECH-MASTER

Default Now, that will help! :D

Thanks. Those will be of great help.

Now if I can only get those pics from Unimatrix Zero and Alliances...

Old February 18th, 2008, 12:09 PM   #5
namja1955
Novice

I noticed that the images are replaced by smalle squares with a red x in them... Is that because I'm new and hadn't made 5 posts and am unable to download?
Old February 18th, 2008, 03:14 PM   #6
etwtewtew
Bad Email Address

This thread is 6 years old, whatever image hosting site they were on doesn't have them anymore
Old February 18th, 2008, 03:52 PM   #7
namja1955
Novice

In the words of HOMER...."DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old February 21st, 2008, 02:07 AM   #8
XRaiderV1

there's some nice cgi renders of the enterprise and excelsior scene at the end of the movie over on scifi-meshes and foundation3d

Closed Thread