Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old July 17th, 2002, 07:39 PM   #1
mercutiojb
Bad Email Address

Default GOOD Miranda/Soyuz Schematics

Hi, just looking for some GOOD schematics of the Miranda/Soyuz class. I've found a few on the net, but nothing in high resolution. I was thinking of doing a kitbash with Dennis' E model. Any help would be appreciated!!

"The whole principle is wrong; it's like demanding that grown men live on skim milk because the baby can't eat steak."
- author Robert A. Heinlein on censorship

What this world needs more of is loving: sweaty, friendly and unashamed. - Maureen Johnson-Smith in To Sail Beyond The Sunset
mercutiojb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2002, 08:44 AM   #2
Rustedborg
Bad Email Address

The best Miranda schematics I've been able to find are from Federation Frontiers. You have to buy them, but it's money well spent.

The page with the Miranda blueprints can be found here:
http://members.aol.com/FH1860/
Old August 12th, 2002, 07:13 AM   #3
Commodore-SirJohn
Larger than the
average starship
captain

Those are the Alex Rosenzweig/Mike Ruprecht plans. I've known Alex for a number of years, and I can assure you that there are none better.

They are well worth the price.