Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > CREATIVE BRAINS > Beyond Reality
Notices
Beyond Reality No matter what the subject - be it Sci-Fi - Fantasy or Real Life / 3D - 2D or web design - this is the place to post your finished artwork for review by the forum members!
To post art for Battlestar Galactica, go to our sister site- Colonial Fleets

Old December 5th, 2000, 01:21 PM   #1
Masao
Flight Instructor

That's VERY nice, Thomas. Unfortunately, I've run out of ships. I have to design some more in a hurry to keep Thomas from becoming bored.
Masao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2000, 10:37 PM   #2
Thomas P
TOS Gladiator Manager

Default Scheduled stop

Two Kestrel class ships rendezvous with a Lancaster cruiser - out there some where

(Its only 640x480 but still large) <a href="http://www.concept40.com/galleries/sciartpost/rvous01.jpg" target="_blank">HERE</a>

------------------
'Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but Lightning kills hundreds of people each year who are trying to find it.'

My Site
Thomas P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2000, 02:24 AM   #3
skyhawk223
Flight Instructor

Then I have a request, design 2 kinds, if possible...something relatively easy that I can do, and something with more complex shapes for Sir Thomas.

I'm glad we have you aboard, Mr. Masao!
skyhawk223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2000, 04:15 AM   #4
Thomas P
TOS Gladiator Manager

Skyhawk, you are to kind and to modest, but thank you none the less. Masao, you still have more ships that have yet to be done so don't burn your Powerbook up to soon.

I actually need to go back and revise a few of those I have already done. Since working with this little group I have figured out better ways to do things that generate better results.
Thomas P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2000, 07:42 AM   #5
skyhawk223
Flight Instructor

Nah. You do good work and are an inspiration to me as are the rest of the crew here in our little home.

Keep up the good work all!
skyhawk223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2000, 01:08 PM   #6
Masao
Flight Instructor

I haven't had too much sketching time recently owing to those darn "real-world" commitments, but there's some small ship ideas I've been toying with. I can't promise simple or complex, but compound curves are hard to draw in 4-view schematics. (The nacelle/hull junction on Kestrel drove me crazy.) I've also jumped on the bandwagon and have been working on my own Klingon ship. If I can come up with anything good, I'll post it.
Masao is offline   Reply With Quote